Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bathtime! and Other Things :)

So this morning I'm giving the kids a bath... Emma got in first and wants to stay in so I put Austin in to wash him up super fast and get him out so she can soak and play...It took ten minutes and very stern words to get her in and then I couldn't get her out... Jackson's bath was the most amusing...Before my mom left on her trip to India, he barely fit in the baby tub because he was too small, now he barely fits in the tub because he is too big...It's amazing how fast they grow!!! So we are all dressed and ready and heading out...not really sure where we are going but I'm sure it will be an adventure because it always is!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I can't wait until Landon can be in the tub alone! At this point, bathtime is Landon, me, and two rubber ducks in the tub :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! That is awesome!! I'm still trying to squeeze Jack into the baby tub even though he doesn't really fit, but I like my private bath time so I'm not willing to share :-D It's the only five, possibly ten minutes I get alone all day! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know exactly what you mean! After Landon's bathed, I yell for Daddy to come get him so that I can get a shower in peace and quiet :)

    ReplyDelete