Wednesday, November 17, 2010

AVON Calling!!

So, I've emailed, posted on Facebook and I thought I'd come here next just to let everyone know that I'm selling AVON. Besides the makeup and colognes that they are famous for, AVON has expanded into lines of skincare with ANEW and Clearskin products for all skin types. They also offer bath and body items as well as gift ideas for all seasons. I'm going to be trying the Clearskin Professional next week so that I can tell everyone how it works, and I have several people who either already use or are going to be trying the ANEW skin care products and I will post back here on how they work! If you are interested, email me or comment here, or go to my webpage and contact me or sign up and order from there! yourAVON.com/rebeccaglover

No comments:

Post a Comment