Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Life and New Beginnings!

So we are getting ready to head out to Costco and I have been horrible about making sure my coupons are in order and being used, but things have been a little crazy around here! Emma is back in school after a long break and still isn't happy there, but we manage to get her there on time and by the time she comes home everything is good again! Austin and Jackson both still have colds and they seem to be fresh ones that have started new, probably from all the loves and kisses they share. Eddie's work keeps him busy and we are working together to try and lose a few pounds, him so that he will qualify for Gastric Bypass and me so I'm in better shape and feel healthier. Last week Gram had a heart attack and we are slowly getting into a routine to help her and Grampa out so she can recouperate without worrying too much, but anyone who knows Gram knows that this will not happen easily. She is a doer not a watcher so we always have to be one step ahead of her! I've also been trying to keep up with my FlyLady routines around the house and AVON, but they slip a little now and then. Sometimes I think I've tried to do too much all at the same time, but then I'm glad at the end of the day that I was busy and not bored! I'm not sure what the next project will be, but I'm thinking home projects for the house to see what I can come up with without spending money!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your Grandma! Go for the home projects! When the creativity starts flowing you'd be amazed at what you'll accomplish! I'm finally, after 2 years, getting my house decorated. There are so many things you already have that you can re-purpose, re-paint, re-furbish, you get the idea. Thrifting is always an awesome way to find things you're looking for too. I know you'll do awesome! Please post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather!! We are starting to get back on a scheule here so hopefully we will be able to get a few projects done. My problem is the weather right now. It's so dreary and boring, but it will come together! :)

    ReplyDelete