Tuesday, January 18, 2011

3 Sick kids and Errands

Today is my errand day, or at least would have been if all three of the kids hadn't come down with the cooties! Fevers, chills and body aches to name a few, but at least no barf...I have a queasy stomach and I hate smelling, cleaning, hearing or acknowledging barf. But I did, while in between holding the sickies and feeding the ones that were hungry and rocking them to sleep yesterday, find a number of awesome coupons at Safeway and Costco for the essential stuff!! Costco has Toilet Paper, Papertowels and Laundry Detergent on sale, and Safeway has this new thing online where instead of clipping coupons you can go to their website and click on all the items you want, it adds it to your safeway card and when you go in they are on the card, no coupons to carry or lose!!! I got a free dozen eggs just for signing up! I also needed to go to the Post Office to send a couple of rings back to AVON, the girl who bought them ended up losing her job and really needed the money. I gave her her money back, even though it was spent and then come to find out I have to PAY to send it back to Avon! I was shocked that I had to pay for shipping back... I will definitely manage the money a little differently from now on, especially because there is no time limit on when someone can return AVON. Craziness, but it's my life! Good Morning Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. That seems crazy about Avon! That'd put me in a bad mood, I'm pretty sure. I'm so excited that you're couponing. It is very addictive, especially when you get all checked out and you've saved a ton. I've started using coupons for things besides grocery shopping too, like restaurants, car services, clothes. I've gotten free stuff from Express just by reading the fine print on the back of those cards they send in the mail. Anyway, it's fun to see how much you can save. :) Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! I hope they are all feeling better! I hate it when one of my kids are sick....let alone ALL of them!

    ReplyDelete