Monday, July 12, 2010

A new week.... And old chores ♥

So, This week I'm supposed to be getting back into the groove...you know the cleaning, shuttling my kids to and fro and getting dinner on the table at 5 on the dot groove... Sigh... I do not forsee this being an easy transition back into the groove. I've also got a cold..((mini pity party here)) which makes it a bit more difficult. However, I have a friend! FLYLady...have you heard of her? SO awesome! It is a motivational website, encouragement, help cleaning your house, help feeling good about yourself, advice on good dinners, advice on life kind of thing, and I've noticed each time I actually listen, things actually get done! So this week we are back to the basics of picking up, and de-cluttering. Just a little here and a little there until it's all done! With all that said...I'd better get started before the babies decide to get up and play! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment